When you purchase a piano from Piano Solutions, you are automatically enrolled in our Trade-Up Program. This allows you to trade in your piano for credit toward your next piano purchase, and the trade-in credit is generally valued at the full price of the original piano purchase. Even if you didn't purchase your original piano from us, please ask us about its trade value. We're happy to work with you.
- Lifetime Trade-Up for New and Used Acoustic Pianos
- Three-Year Trade-Up for New and Used Digital Pianos
Certain restrictions apply:
- Only the purchaser of the original piano qualifies for the credit.
- The trade-up credit must be applied toward the purchase of a new or used piano that costs at least double the price of the original purchase.
- Pianos must be part of the company’s standard inventory to qualify for the full trade-in credit. *Consignment pianos are not considered part of the standard inventory.
- The trade-in credit may be prorated or reduced in value if the trade-in piano has had excessive wear or been neglected of proper maintenance and service.