- Slim, stylish cabinet design to complement modern living spaces
- Latest SuperNATURAL Piano Modeling technology for richer, more detailed grand piano sounds
- Authentic grand piano touch from the new PHA-50 Progressive Hammer Action Keyboard with Escapement, which combines the look and feel of wood with the durability of modern materials
- Headphones 3D Ambience technology for natural, realistic sound when practicing privately with headphones
- Bluetooth® wireless connectivity to smartphones and tablets for using apps and playing along with audio through the piano’s speaker system
- Connect to a world of exciting apps such as Roland’s Piano Partner 2, which encourages daily piano learning and makes practicing fun
- A choice of three finishes to complement your home: Classic Polished Ebony, Elegant Polished White, or Contemporary Black
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||$3,699.00|
When you purchase a piano from the Piano Solutions standard inventory*, you are automatically enrolled in our Trade-Up Program. This allows you to trade in your piano for credit toward your next piano purchase. The trade-in credit is generally valued at the full price** of the original piano purchase.
- Lifetime Trade-Up for New and Used Acoustic Pianos
- Three-Year Trade-Up for New and Used Digital Pianos
Certain restrictions apply:
- Only the purchaser of the original piano qualifies for the credit.
- The trade-up credit must be applied toward the purchase of a new or used piano that costs at least double the price of the original purchase.
- Pianos must be part of the company’s standard inventory to qualify for the trade-in credit.
- The trade-in credit may be prorated or reduced in value if the trade-in piano has had excessive wear or been neglected of proper maintenance and service.
*Consignment pianos are not considered part of the standard inventory.
**Some purchases may be prorated, reduced or excluded if there is excessive wear or neglect of proper maintenance.