Returns & Exchanges
We want to be your trusted partner for pianos (new, used and digital), organs and keyboards and a wide range of instruments by delivering superior products, advice, service and convenience—all at competitive prices. If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, let us help you with a replacement, return or repair.
We want you to be delighted with your purchase.
If you are not completely satisfied with your online purchase of any piano or product, for any reason, you may return it for a refund of the purchase price, an in-store credit, or exchange for another product within a fair amount of time from the shipping date (typically 14 days).
Returned items must be in original, brand-new condition, showing no signs of wear or use such as scratches, scuffs, dings or scrapes on the instrument or collateral materials. Items must also include all original packaging, manuals, warranties and accessories or your return may be subject to a return handling charge. Your refund will be promptly processed upon completing evaluation of your returned item. Refunds are made for product value only, excluding shipping and handling charges. If you received free shipping on your order, the value of the uncharged shipping cost will be deducted from your refund.
- Special orders
- Oversized or overweight items
- Clearance or discontinued items
- Software, books, CDs, videos
- Personal items (earphones, harmonicas, instrument mouthpieces, tubes, etc.)
How to make a return:
Call Piano Solutions at (888) 582-1946. We’ll listen and work to resolve your issue. If needed, we’ll arrange for a Return Authorization (RA) number. Please write the RA number on the shipping label (not on the box). To avoid shipping costs, return the item directly to our store.
To help you avoid a return adjustment, please follow these instructions:
- Item must include a return authorization (RA) number
- Item must be in like-new condition. Returned product that shows signs of wear or abuse may be refused or subject to a restocking fee (minimum 20%)
- Item must be in the complete original package and internal packaging
- All accessories that were originally included must be returned. Incomplete returns may be refused or subject to a restocking fee (minimum 20%)
- All literature that was originally included — manuals, warranty card, etc. — must be returned in new condition
- Pack the item securely and insure it. Sometimes things get damaged in transit and we want you to be covered.
- Use standard packing tape — no duct tape
- Do not write on the original box
- Affix shipping label with RA number
- Please use a trackable shipping method, such as UPS or FedEx
Return your item to:
(Your RA number)
575 W. Carmel Drive
Carmel, IN 46032