Kawai CN301 Digital Piano
– Beautiful Shigeru Kawai SK-EX, SK-5 and Kawai EX concert grand piano sounds, full 88-key sampling
– Acclaimed Responsive Hammer III keyboard action with grade-weighted keys, Ivory Touch key surfaces
– High-performance sound delivery and speaker systems with 360° diffuser panels
– Integrated Bluetooth MIDI and Audio for wireless communication with smart devices
– Easy-to-use cheekblock control panel with high resolution OLED display
– Flexible Virtual Technician function with intuitive Smart Mode feature
– Built-in Burgmüller, Beyer, Chopin, Czerny etudes and Alfred lesson songs
– Support for Kawai’s latest PianoRemote and PiaBookPlayer apps for iOS/Android
– WAV/MP3/MIDI file record and playback via USB memory
– Attractive, modern cabinet design available in three different wood finishes
Purchase includes Piano Solutions’ Three-year Full Trade-up Guarantee.
At Piano Solutions, we’re committed to providing you with reasonable shipping rates. Generally, most items (up to 150 lbs.) are shipped via UPS. Your order will ship based on the time it was placed and the shipping option chosen. Typical delivery time ranges from one to five days, although this is ultimately determined by size and destination. If your item is unusually large or heavy, we may need to use an alternate delivery method. In those situations, a representative from Piano Solutions will call you to help determine the most effective and economical shipping method. Due to our manufacturer agreements, we are only able to ship to addresses within the United States. Because of the additional cost of shipping to Alaska and Hawaii, free shipping offers do not apply. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on our ability to ship to an APO or FPO address.
Our Midwest location provides for fast delivery time. Want an idea of how fast your UPS package should arrive? Visit our Shipping page to view the UPS transit map.