Dexibell VIVO H10 MG Mini Grand Piano
The all-new VIVO H10MG is Dexibell’s VIVO Mini Grand Piano.
It shares the new digital piano technology platform available in the VIVO H10 and in the new VIVO SX8 sound module.
The VIVO H10 MG is the state of the art home piano model from Dexibell.
The VIVO H10 MG offers the world’s most advanced engineering and technology combined including:
- Powerful last generation computer processor
- Exclusive hybrid wood and ebony/ivory feel hammer-action keyboard with escapement
- 2 Gb of onboard memory with ready to use some selected high-definition PLATINUM piano sounds from the wide Dexibell’s library
- Unlimited polyphony
- Microphone input with independent volume and vocal effects
- Spruce soundboard from Italy’s famed Val di Fiemme region (known for producing the wood of Stradivarius violins)
- Italian contemporary design
At Piano Solutions, we’re committed to providing you with reasonable shipping rates. Generally, most items (up to 150 lbs.) are shipped via UPS. Your order will ship based on the time it was placed and the shipping option chosen. Typical delivery time ranges from one to five days, although this is ultimately determined by size and destination. If your item is unusually large or heavy, we may need to use an alternate delivery method. In those situations, a representative from Piano Solutions will call you to help determine the most effective and economical shipping method. Due to our manufacturer agreements, we are only able to ship to addresses within the United States. Because of the additional cost of shipping to Alaska and Hawaii, free shipping offers do not apply. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on our ability to ship to an APO or FPO address.
Our Midwest location provides for fast delivery time. Want an idea of how fast your UPS package should arrive? Visit our Shipping page to view the UPS transit map.