The Roland RP501R is your ideal first piano—and yet it’s ready to support you as you get more serious. This digital piano offers a wealth of practice-friendly features to suit developing players, with onboard rhythm accompaniment and Bluetooth® connectivity to iPad/Android piano apps. Better still, the Roland RP501R satisfies discerning players with its dynamic keyboard feel and authentic, responsive sounds. Combining premium features, a competitive price, and a compact-yet-robust cabinet, the Roland RP501R is ready to join your family.
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||No|
When you purchase a piano from the Piano Solutions standard inventory*, you are automatically enrolled in our Trade-Up Program. This allows you to trade in your piano for credit toward your next piano purchase. The trade-in credit is generally valued at the full price** of the original piano purchase.
- Lifetime Trade-Up for New and Used Acoustic Pianos
- Three-Year Trade-Up for New and Used Digital Pianos
Certain restrictions apply:
- Only the purchaser of the original piano qualifies for the credit.
- The trade-up credit must be applied toward the purchase of a new or used piano that costs at least double the price of the original purchase.
- Pianos must be part of the company’s standard inventory to qualify for the trade-in credit.
- The trade-in credit may be prorated or reduced in value if the trade-in piano has had excessive wear or been neglected of proper maintenance and service.
*Consignment pianos are not considered part of the standard inventory.
**Some purchases may be prorated, reduced or excluded if there is excessive wear or neglect of proper maintenance.