Piano Solutions is your resource for backline short- or long-term piano and keyboard rentals for your home or special event. All acoustic piano rentals are professionally serviced and tuned before delivery.
Event Rentals / Weekend Rentals
Do you need a piano for a recital, holiday party, corporate event or private reception? Piano Solutions can provide a superior performance piano to meet your needs. From the unique timbre of a Bechstein… to an Estonia’s depth and richness … to the commanding presence of a K. Kawai, Piano Solutions understands that different performers have different preferences. That’s why we believe it’s important to offer multiple options. Our backline rental equipment is meticulously maintained and continually inspected to maintain the highest performance standards. We also offer slim line, lightweight, portable digital pianos that are easy to pick up and go. Contact us for your next special event piano!
- Delivery (first floor) and taxes not included.
- Pre-delivery tuning is included for all acoustic pianos.
- Standard weekend rental is Friday through Monday.
- Additional fees may apply for onsite tuning, non-local deliveries, special delivery situations or after-hours or holiday moves.
- Rates subject to change based on available inventory and scheduling concerns.
Weekend rentals starting at $899
Available sizes: 5’ to 7'
Excellent for solo performances or large engagements.
Weekend rentals starting at $599
Ideal for intimate gatherings or company meetings.
Performance Grand Pianos
Weekend rental starting at $1,299
Premium 7' to 9' concert grand pianos with concert preparation and high performance capabilities. The choice for concert players and events.
Weekend rentals starting at $199
Lightweight, 88-note piano plugs into sound system (Case and stand included). Customer pick-up only.
Weekend rental starting at $599
Available in grand and upright styles.
Renting a piano for use in your home is easy—and you’re never under any obligation to buy.
- Select the type of piano you want to rent from one of our five categories.
- With approved credit, you can rent for as long as you want (six-month minimum).
- If you decide to purchase the piano, we will apply up to six months of your rental fees to the purchase of a new piano.
- Delivery fee and taxes not included.
Select from a quantity of pre-owned pianos. Great option to start a young student or adult beginner.
Select from a variety of models and manufacturers. Excellent for beginners or advanced players who require a true piano touch and tone. Digital pianos are lightweight, headphone-compatible and have a hammer-weighted action. Best of all, they don’t require tuning. Bench included.
Choose from an assortment of quality new and used student models—perfect for the budding pianist.
Professional Studio Pianos
Choose from a large selection of quality studio pianos. We offer a variety of manufacturers—both new and used pianos in many different finishes. Ideal for advanced students or teachers.
Call for pricing and availability.
Piano Solutions can provide a variety of grand options to accomodate your needs.