Piaggero NP-V60 boasts 160 preset Styles -- from the basic rock and jazz beats to contemporary electronic rhythms -- that follow and backup the performer with dynamically responsive accompaniment. Every Style is essentially a backup band of virtual virtuosos ready to follow your lead. Piaggero Styles all feature custom intros, variations, and endings giving you total control over your arrangement. Go ahead and play a couple of extra verses at the end of your performance… Piaggero can handle it. Click here for demo video.
|Manufacturer Part Number||N/A|
|Number of keys||76|
|Number of Voices (Sounds)||492|
|Number of Effects||No|
|Number of Speakers||2|
|Key Action Type||No|
|Number of Audio Inputs||No|
|Audio Input Types||No|
|Number of Audio Outputs||No|
|Audio Output Types||No|
|Number of Pedals||No|
|Unique Features||492 voices Soft Graded touch Action feel Ultra light weight Compact style 14 Lbs. SKD2 Survival Kit package included with this item 3 Year Full Trade Program|
|Rhythm Patterns||160 styles|
|Accomp. Patterns||160 Styles|
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||No|
When you purchase a piano from the Piano Solutions standard inventory*, you are automatically enrolled in our Trade-Up Program. This allows you to trade in your piano for credit toward your next piano purchase. The trade-in credit is generally valued at the full price** of the original piano purchase.
- Lifetime Trade-Up for New and Used Acoustic Pianos
- Three-Year Trade-Up for New and Used Digital Pianos
Certain restrictions apply:
- Only the purchaser of the original piano qualifies for the credit.
- The trade-up credit must be applied toward the purchase of a new or used piano that costs at least double the price of the original purchase.
- Pianos must be part of the company’s standard inventory to qualify for the trade-in credit.
- The trade-in credit may be prorated or reduced in value if the trade-in piano has had excessive wear or been neglected of proper maintenance and service.
*Consignment pianos are not considered part of the standard inventory.
**Some purchases may be prorated, reduced or excluded if there is excessive wear or neglect of proper maintenance.