Over the past ninety years, Kawai has earned a reputation for outstanding quality and workmanship inthe crafting of world-class musical instruments. Today, Kawai acoustic and digital pianos are a top choice of pianists,teachers, churches, students and piano enthusiasts around the globe. Their skillful blending of traditional piano craftsmanship with state-of-the-art technology and materials has brought about the finestselection of award-winning grand, upright, digital and professional stage pianos available today. We invite you to explore the collection of world-renowned instruments. The perfect piano awaits you.
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||No|
When you purchase a piano from the Piano Solutions standard inventory*, you are automatically enrolled in our Trade-Up Program. This allows you to trade in your piano for credit toward your next piano purchase. The trade-in credit is generally valued at the full price** of the original piano purchase.
- Lifetime Trade-Up for New and Used Acoustic Pianos
- Three-Year Trade-Up for New and Used Digital Pianos
Certain restrictions apply:
- Only the purchaser of the original piano qualifies for the credit.
- The trade-up credit must be applied toward the purchase of a new or used piano that costs at least double the price of the original purchase.
- Pianos must be part of the company’s standard inventory to qualify for the trade-in credit.
- The trade-in credit may be prorated or reduced in value if the trade-in piano has had excessive wear or been neglected of proper maintenance and service.
*Consignment pianos are not considered part of the standard inventory.
**Some purchases may be prorated, reduced or excluded if there is excessive wear or neglect of proper maintenance.