If you’re looking for the first piano for your child, the F-20 is the ideal choice. Delivering Roland’s acclaimed piano technologies at a breakthrough price, this compact and attractive instrument offers best-in-class performance that provides a solid foundation for learning the instrument the right way. Its rich, authentic tone inspires young players to explore and develop their musical expression, while the fine weighted keyboard action—derived from Roland’s flagship models—provides a true acoustic grand touch that’s essential for proper piano education. As a digital instrument, the F-20 presents many advantages over traditional acoustic pianos to encourage learning and make playing fun, including recording and metronome functions, onboard rhythm accompaniment, and a wide selection of sounds beyond the piano. In addition, free Roland piano apps allow you to use your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with the F-20, providing a great way to motivate kids with play-along songs and enjoyable interactive features.
|Manufacturer Part Number||F-20|
|Number of keys||88|
|Number of Voices (Sounds)||No|
|Number of Effects||No|
|Number of Speakers||2|
|Key Action Type||No|
|Number of Audio Inputs||No|
|Audio Input Types||DC in jack Pedal connector Phones jack: Stereo miniature phone type USB MEMORY port: USB Type A USB COMPUTER Port: USB Type B|
|Number of Audio Outputs||No|
|Audio Output Types||No|
|Number of Pedals||1|
|Unique Features||Panel Lock V-LINK MIDI Visual Control Tone Demo Auto Off Roland Wireless Connect (wireless LAN function *2) *2: Wireless USB Adapter sold by Roland is required.|
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||$1,099.00|
When you purchase a piano from the Piano Solutions standard inventory*, you are automatically enrolled in our Trade-Up Program. This allows you to trade in your piano for credit toward your next piano purchase. The trade-in credit is generally valued at the full price** of the original piano purchase.
- Lifetime Trade-Up for New and Used Acoustic Pianos
- Three-Year Trade-Up for New and Used Digital Pianos
Certain restrictions apply:
- Only the purchaser of the original piano qualifies for the credit.
- The trade-up credit must be applied toward the purchase of a new or used piano that costs at least double the price of the original purchase.
- Pianos must be part of the company’s standard inventory to qualify for the trade-in credit.
- The trade-in credit may be prorated or reduced in value if the trade-in piano has had excessive wear or been neglected of proper maintenance and service.
*Consignment pianos are not considered part of the standard inventory.
**Some purchases may be prorated, reduced or excluded if there is excessive wear or neglect of proper maintenance.