With its space-saving design, fashionable looks, and powerful Roland technologies, the F-130R brings high-end piano performance into your contemporary lifestyle. Roland’s acclaimed sound quality and keyboard touch puts the authentic tone and feel of an acoustic grand under your fingers, all in a compact, affordable instrument that fits efficiently in an apartment or condo. The built-in stereo speaker system provides rich, full sound for practice and entertaining, while the unique Headphones 3D Ambience effect lets you lose yourself in an immersive sonic experience during private playing sessions. Onboard rhythm accompaniments ramp up the fun even more, giving you control of a complete musical ensemble that automatically follows the chords you play. The F-130R offers many additional features for improving your skills and increasing piano enjoyment, such as onboard recording, the ability to play along with favorite songs via USB memory, and support for Roland’s free piano apps for the iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||$1,557.99|
When you purchase a piano from the Piano Solutions standard inventory*, you are automatically enrolled in our Trade-Up Program. This allows you to trade in your piano for credit toward your next piano purchase. The trade-in credit is generally valued at the full price** of the original piano purchase.
- Lifetime Trade-Up for New and Used Acoustic Pianos
- Three-Year Trade-Up for New and Used Digital Pianos
Certain restrictions apply:
- Only the purchaser of the original piano qualifies for the credit.
- The trade-up credit must be applied toward the purchase of a new or used piano that costs at least double the price of the original purchase.
- Pianos must be part of the company’s standard inventory to qualify for the trade-in credit.
- The trade-in credit may be prorated or reduced in value if the trade-in piano has had excessive wear or been neglected of proper maintenance and service.
*Consignment pianos are not considered part of the standard inventory.
**Some purchases may be prorated, reduced or excluded if there is excessive wear or neglect of proper maintenance.