Featuring the Real Grand Expression (RGE) Sound Engine for outstanding playing response and the Graded Hammer 3 (GH3) keyboard with Synthetic Ivory keytops for vintage piano touch, the CVP-605 offers extremely high quality piano performance. But you’ll also experience a degree of playing satisfaction only found on Yamaha CVP Series Clavinova digital pianos. Choose from hundreds of ultra-realistic instrument Voices. Learn to play hit songs with professionally-arranged accompaniment. Plug in a microphone to sing-along with on-screen lyrics for karaoke fun. Plus, you can add lush harmonies to your singing voice with virtual backup singers. The color touch panel is simple to understand and makes operating a wide selection of functions quick and easy. You can also wirelessly connect your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch to easily share the music you make with friends. With the CVP605, endless musical fun is always close at hand.
|Manufacturer Part Number||CVP605|
|Number of keys||88|
|Number of Voices (Sounds)||1355|
|Number of Effects||645|
|Number of Speakers||2|
|Key Action Type||Graded Hammer Standard|
|Number of Audio Inputs||No|
|Audio Input Types||No|
|Number of Audio Outputs||No|
|Audio Output Types||No|
|Number of Pedals||3|
|Unique Features||Amplifier 45 W x 2|
|Screen Type||TFT Color Wide LCD|
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||$8,399.00|
When you purchase a piano from the Piano Solutions standard inventory*, you are automatically enrolled in our Trade-Up Program. This allows you to trade in your piano for credit toward your next piano purchase. The trade-in credit is generally valued at the full price** of the original piano purchase.
- Lifetime Trade-Up for New and Used Acoustic Pianos
- Three-Year Trade-Up for New and Used Digital Pianos
Certain restrictions apply:
- Only the purchaser of the original piano qualifies for the credit.
- The trade-up credit must be applied toward the purchase of a new or used piano that costs at least double the price of the original purchase.
- Pianos must be part of the company’s standard inventory to qualify for the trade-in credit.
- The trade-in credit may be prorated or reduced in value if the trade-in piano has had excessive wear or been neglected of proper maintenance and service.
*Consignment pianos are not considered part of the standard inventory.
**Some purchases may be prorated, reduced or excluded if there is excessive wear or neglect of proper maintenance.