For over 25 years, Roland’s highly respected RD-series stage pianos have been the instruments of choice for the world’s leading performing artists. Rocketing the RD legacy into its next generation, the new RD-800 offers a sleek, updated look and many improvements in sound, feel, and versatility. The selection of world-class acoustic pianos has been expanded and enhanced, while the 88-note keyboard features our latest flagship hammer-action design for a premium weighted touch. A variety of authentic vintage electric pianos are also on board, plus organs, synths, and many other pro sounds for augmenting your live performances. Onstage operation is effortless with the ultra-intuitive interface, which includes a color display, a generous array of dedicated controls, and the new Tone Color function for dramatic sound manipulation from a single knob. Filled with Roland’s best piano features and much more, the RD-800 delivers top performance and maximum stage versatility in one impressive instrument.
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||$2,999.00|
When you purchase a piano from the Piano Solutions standard inventory*, you are automatically enrolled in our Trade-Up Program. This allows you to trade in your piano for credit toward your next piano purchase. The trade-in credit is generally valued at the full price** of the original piano purchase.
- Lifetime Trade-Up for New and Used Acoustic Pianos
- Three-Year Trade-Up for New and Used Digital Pianos
Certain restrictions apply:
- Only the purchaser of the original piano qualifies for the credit.
- The trade-up credit must be applied toward the purchase of a new or used piano that costs at least double the price of the original purchase.
- Pianos must be part of the company’s standard inventory to qualify for the trade-in credit.
- The trade-in credit may be prorated or reduced in value if the trade-in piano has had excessive wear or been neglected of proper maintenance and service.
*Consignment pianos are not considered part of the standard inventory.
**Some purchases may be prorated, reduced or excluded if there is excessive wear or neglect of proper maintenance.