- 76 keys (Graded Soft Touch keyboard with touch response)
- 500 (127 panel Voices + 361 XGlite Voices + 12 drum/SFX kits) Incl. 8 Sweet!, 3 Live!, and 5 Cool! voices
- 32 notes polyphony max
- Intelligent Arpeggiator
- Effects - Reverb (9 types), Chorus (4 types), Harmony (26 types), Preset Master EQ (5 types)
- 165 styles
- 30 preset songs, 5 song recordings (5+1 track sequencer)
- Dual/Split, SMF and SFF compatible
- 305 song titles for quick keyboard setups
- Pitchbend wheel
- Sustain Pedal Included
- Headphone Output
- USB to HOST
- USB to DEVICE
- 6W powered 12cm x 6cm speakers (x2)
- Power Supply (PA150) not included
- Yamaha NPV80
- Weighs 15 lbs 10 oz
- 49-3/4 x 12-5/16 x 4-3/8 in
|Manufacturer Part Number||N/A|
|Number of keys||No|
|Number of Voices (Sounds)||No|
|Number of Effects||No|
|Number of Speakers||No|
|Key Action Type||No|
|Number of Audio Inputs||No|
|Audio Input Types||No|
|Number of Audio Outputs||No|
|Audio Output Types||No|
|Number of Pedals||No|
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||No|
When you purchase a piano from the Piano Solutions standard inventory*, you are automatically enrolled in our Trade-Up Program. This allows you to trade in your piano for credit toward your next piano purchase. The trade-in credit is generally valued at the full price** of the original piano purchase.
- Lifetime Trade-Up for New and Used Acoustic Pianos
- Three-Year Trade-Up for New and Used Digital Pianos
Certain restrictions apply:
- Only the purchaser of the original piano qualifies for the credit.
- The trade-up credit must be applied toward the purchase of a new or used piano that costs at least double the price of the original purchase.
- Pianos must be part of the company’s standard inventory to qualify for the trade-in credit.
- The trade-in credit may be prorated or reduced in value if the trade-in piano has had excessive wear or been neglected of proper maintenance and service.
*Consignment pianos are not considered part of the standard inventory.
**Some purchases may be prorated, reduced or excluded if there is excessive wear or neglect of proper maintenance.