The new Piaggero NP series gives you classic Yamaha piano tone and 76 full-sized keys in an ultra-portable package weighing in at just 12 pounds (NP-31). Operating on just 6 AA batteries, you don't even need a power outlet to play your piano anywhere your music takes you. Built-in metronome with adjustable tempo and time signature appeals to the pianist who knows that practice makes perfect. The NP31's Graded Soft Touch Action emulates the graded resistance of an acoustic piano without the added weight of hammers.
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||No|
When you purchase a piano from the Piano Solutions standard inventory*, you are automatically enrolled in our Trade-Up Program. This allows you to trade in your piano for credit toward your next piano purchase. The trade-in credit is generally valued at the full price** of the original piano purchase.
- Lifetime Trade-Up for New and Used Acoustic Pianos
- Three-Year Trade-Up for New and Used Digital Pianos
Certain restrictions apply:
- Only the purchaser of the original piano qualifies for the credit.
- The trade-up credit must be applied toward the purchase of a new or used piano that costs at least double the price of the original purchase.
- Pianos must be part of the company’s standard inventory to qualify for the trade-in credit.
- The trade-in credit may be prorated or reduced in value if the trade-in piano has had excessive wear or been neglected of proper maintenance and service.
*Consignment pianos are not considered part of the standard inventory.
**Some purchases may be prorated, reduced or excluded if there is excessive wear or neglect of proper maintenance.