The NP11 is a new 61-key model that takes Piaggero's signature concept of Slim, Light, and Compact to a new level. It features high-quality voices and expresses Piaggero's piano sound more realistic than ever before. The NP11 offers a wide variety of use with simple, user-friendly functions. Distinguished craftsmanship is emphasized by the strip of red felt at the keyboard's back end.
|Manufacturer Part Number||NP-11|
|Number of keys||61|
|Number of Voices (Sounds)||10|
|Number of Effects||No|
|Number of Speakers||2|
|Key Action Type||No|
|Number of Audio Inputs||No|
|Audio Input Types||No|
|Number of Audio Outputs||No|
|Audio Output Types||No|
|Number of Pedals||No|
|Unique Features||Amplifiers 2.5W x 2 Includes music rest|
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||No|
When you purchase a piano from the Piano Solutions standard inventory*, you are automatically enrolled in our Trade-Up Program. This allows you to trade in your piano for credit toward your next piano purchase. The trade-in credit is generally valued at the full price** of the original piano purchase.
- Lifetime Trade-Up for New and Used Acoustic Pianos
- Three-Year Trade-Up for New and Used Digital Pianos
Certain restrictions apply:
- Only the purchaser of the original piano qualifies for the credit.
- The trade-up credit must be applied toward the purchase of a new or used piano that costs at least double the price of the original purchase.
- Pianos must be part of the company’s standard inventory to qualify for the trade-in credit.
- The trade-in credit may be prorated or reduced in value if the trade-in piano has had excessive wear or been neglected of proper maintenance and service.
*Consignment pianos are not considered part of the standard inventory.
**Some purchases may be prorated, reduced or excluded if there is excessive wear or neglect of proper maintenance.