When you perform with the A-300PRO, you’re tapping into the benefits of over 30 years of Roland keyboard development. A superior key mechanism provides aftertouch and and increased sensitivity for a wide range of expressive dynamics in your performance. Rounded key assemblies offer responsive reaction to your touch and more comfortable glissando. Plus, enhancements have been made to eliminate vertical shake and reduce the already low mechanical noise on key strokes. And with selectable Velocity curves you can fine tune the A-300PRO to match your playing style. No matter what your skill level, you’ll appreciate the feel of a quality instrument when you play the A-300PRO.
|Manufacturer Part Number||Z0B5219|
|Number of keys||No|
|Number of Voices (Sounds)||No|
|Number of Effects||No|
|Number of Speakers||No|
|Key Action Type||No|
|Number of Audio Inputs||No|
|Audio Input Types||No|
|Number of Audio Outputs||No|
|Audio Output Types||No|
|Number of Pedals||No|
|Unique Features||Comes with A-PRO CD-ROM, Cakewalk Production Plus Pack DVD-ROM, USB Cable, Owner’s Manual, Cakewalk Production Plus Pack installation guide, License agreement|
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||$409.00|
When you purchase a piano from the Piano Solutions standard inventory*, you are automatically enrolled in our Trade-Up Program. This allows you to trade in your piano for credit toward your next piano purchase. The trade-in credit is generally valued at the full price** of the original piano purchase.
- Lifetime Trade-Up for New and Used Acoustic Pianos
- Three-Year Trade-Up for New and Used Digital Pianos
Certain restrictions apply:
- Only the purchaser of the original piano qualifies for the credit.
- The trade-up credit must be applied toward the purchase of a new or used piano that costs at least double the price of the original purchase.
- Pianos must be part of the company’s standard inventory to qualify for the trade-in credit.
- The trade-in credit may be prorated or reduced in value if the trade-in piano has had excessive wear or been neglected of proper maintenance and service.
*Consignment pianos are not considered part of the standard inventory.
**Some purchases may be prorated, reduced or excluded if there is excessive wear or neglect of proper maintenance.