|Manufacturer Part Number||ES100|
|Number of keys||88|
|Number of Voices (Sounds)||19|
|Number of Effects||No|
|Number of Speakers||No|
|Key Action Type||No|
|Number of Audio Inputs||No|
|Audio Input Types||No|
|Number of Audio Outputs||No|
|Audio Output Types||No|
|Number of Pedals||No|
|Unique Features||ADDITIONAL SPECIFICATIONS Reverb: Room,Small Hall, Concert Hall Settings: Touch Curve, Voicing, Damper Resonance, Damper Noise, Fall-back Noise, Temperament, Temperament Key, Effect On/Off Metronome: 1/4, 2/4, 3/4, 4/4, 5/4, 3/8, 6/8 (Volume/Tempo adjustable) Rhythm: 100 Drum Rhythms Demo Songs: 12 Sound Demo Songs Lesson Function: Alfred’s Basic Piano 1A /1B, Burgmüller 25 (Opus 100) lesson songs Other Functions: Transpose, Tuning, Split Balance, Dual Balance, MIDI Channel, Local Control, Transmit PGM#, Multi-timbral Mode, Speaker EQ, Speakers On/Off, Auto Power Off, Bluetooth MIDI, Startup Setting, Factory Reset MIDI Functions: Transmit MIDI Program Change, MIDI Channel, Local Control, Multi-timbral Mode, Bluetooth MIDI Jacks: MIDI (IN/OUT), LINE OUT (L/MONO), Damper (for F-10H), Headphone x 2 Finishes: Black and White Included Acc. Music Rack, F-10H Damper Pedal (with half-pedal support), Music Rest, AC Adaptor, Owner's Manual Options ES Bag (soft case w/casters), HML-1 Stand, F-350 Pedals|
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||$1,049.00|
When you purchase a piano from the Piano Solutions standard inventory*, you are automatically enrolled in our Trade-Up Program. This allows you to trade in your piano for credit toward your next piano purchase. The trade-in credit is generally valued at the full price** of the original piano purchase.
- Lifetime Trade-Up for New and Used Acoustic Pianos
- Three-Year Trade-Up for New and Used Digital Pianos
Certain restrictions apply:
- Only the purchaser of the original piano qualifies for the credit.
- The trade-up credit must be applied toward the purchase of a new or used piano that costs at least double the price of the original purchase.
- Pianos must be part of the company’s standard inventory to qualify for the trade-in credit.
- The trade-in credit may be prorated or reduced in value if the trade-in piano has had excessive wear or been neglected of proper maintenance and service.
*Consignment pianos are not considered part of the standard inventory.
**Some purchases may be prorated, reduced or excluded if there is excessive wear or neglect of proper maintenance.