The DGX-650 is Yamaha’s newest ensemble digital piano to feature a variety of interactive features that make learning, playing and sharing music fun for everyone. Acoustic piano touch and tone come first via the Graded Hammer Standard action and PureCF sampling, which includes recordings of a Yamaha concert grand piano.
But when learning to play your favorite songs, why stop at the piano features? The XG sound set lets aspiring pianists play along with professionally-arranged recordings of songs made famous by artists like Coldplay, Elton John, Adele and more. The optional You Are the Artist Series combines best-selling Hal Leonard song books with play-along XG song files for the DGX-650.
Download your favorite collections or view the entire You Are the Artist Series library at YamahaMusicSoft.com/xg.
And finally, when you’re ready to share your musical achievements, the new USB Audio Recorder creates a CD-quality audio file on any USB device.
|Manufacturer Part Number||DGX-650|
|Number of keys||88|
|Number of Voices (Sounds)||543|
|Number of Effects||321|
|Number of Speakers||2|
|Key Action Type||Graded Hammer Standard|
|Number of Audio Inputs||No|
|Audio Input Types||No|
|Number of Audio Outputs||No|
|Audio Output Types||No|
|Number of Pedals||No|
|Unique Features||Amplifier 6W x 2|
|Screen Type||Full Dot LCD|
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||$1,299.00|
When you purchase a piano from the Piano Solutions standard inventory*, you are automatically enrolled in our Trade-Up Program. This allows you to trade in your piano for credit toward your next piano purchase. The trade-in credit is generally valued at the full price** of the original piano purchase.
- Lifetime Trade-Up for New and Used Acoustic Pianos
- Three-Year Trade-Up for New and Used Digital Pianos
Certain restrictions apply:
- Only the purchaser of the original piano qualifies for the credit.
- The trade-up credit must be applied toward the purchase of a new or used piano that costs at least double the price of the original purchase.
- Pianos must be part of the company’s standard inventory to qualify for the trade-in credit.
- The trade-in credit may be prorated or reduced in value if the trade-in piano has had excessive wear or been neglected of proper maintenance and service.
*Consignment pianos are not considered part of the standard inventory.
**Some purchases may be prorated, reduced or excluded if there is excessive wear or neglect of proper maintenance.