Casio Privia Digital Piano PX-360BK 88 key stage piano with sustain pedal, power supply and music desk. The newest line up from the Casio Privia line!
Beautiful touch color screen 5.3", Ivory & Ebony Feel Keyboard, layering sounds, 550 tones, built-in audio system, EQ, DSP, 100 Song Audio MIDI recorder, Pitch bend Wheel, USB MIDI flash port, MIDI in/out, Audio in/out, Audio in, model ADA12150 Adapter included.
Black finish. Optional Accessories: Wood Stand, 3 Pedal SP33, X style bench: All Digital pianos and Keyboards come with Piano Solutions' Three-year Full Trade-up Guarantee. Contact us at: 317-582-1946
|Manufacturer Part Number||N/A|
|Number of keys||88|
|Number of Voices (Sounds)||550|
|Number of Effects||42|
|Number of Speakers||4|
|Key Action Type||Hammer Weighted|
|Number of Audio Inputs||No|
|Audio Input Types||Audio left, right Audio in, USB flash memory,|
|Number of Audio Outputs||2|
|Audio Output Types||2xTRS (Headphone)|
|Number of Pedals||1|
|Unique Features||Portable slim line digital stage piano with color touch display|
|Screen Type||5.3" Color Touch display|
|Sound Processor||AIR morhing Sound source|
|Rhythm Patterns||200 rhythm patterns and editing|
|Accomp. Patterns||200 patterns|
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||$1,199.99|
When you purchase a piano from the Piano Solutions standard inventory*, you are automatically enrolled in our Trade-Up Program. This allows you to trade in your piano for credit toward your next piano purchase. The trade-in credit is generally valued at the full price** of the original piano purchase.
- Lifetime Trade-Up for New and Used Acoustic Pianos
- Three-Year Trade-Up for New and Used Digital Pianos
Certain restrictions apply:
- Only the purchaser of the original piano qualifies for the credit.
- The trade-up credit must be applied toward the purchase of a new or used piano that costs at least double the price of the original purchase.
- Pianos must be part of the company’s standard inventory to qualify for the trade-in credit.
- The trade-in credit may be prorated or reduced in value if the trade-in piano has had excessive wear or been neglected of proper maintenance and service.
*Consignment pianos are not considered part of the standard inventory.
**Some purchases may be prorated, reduced or excluded if there is excessive wear or neglect of proper maintenance.