The AP-650 features 256 notes of polyphony, enough horsepower to the most demanding musical passages and the ability to layer sounds and use the damper pedal without worry of dropped notes. Celviano's Duet Mode allows student and teacher to practice at the keyboard simultaneously and the AP-650 can connect effortlessly to your computer via USB without the need to install drivers.
|Manufacturer Part Number||N/A|
|Number of keys||No|
|Number of Voices (Sounds)||No|
|Number of Effects||No|
|Number of Speakers||No|
|Key Action Type||No|
|Number of Audio Inputs||No|
|Audio Input Types||No|
|Number of Audio Outputs||No|
|Audio Output Types||No|
|Number of Pedals||No|
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||No|
When you purchase a piano from the Piano Solutions standard inventory*, you are automatically enrolled in our Trade-Up Program. This allows you to trade in your piano for credit toward your next piano purchase. The trade-in credit is generally valued at the full price** of the original piano purchase.
- Lifetime Trade-Up for New and Used Acoustic Pianos
- Three-Year Trade-Up for New and Used Digital Pianos
Certain restrictions apply:
- Only the purchaser of the original piano qualifies for the credit.
- The trade-up credit must be applied toward the purchase of a new or used piano that costs at least double the price of the original purchase.
- Pianos must be part of the company’s standard inventory to qualify for the trade-in credit.
- The trade-in credit may be prorated or reduced in value if the trade-in piano has had excessive wear or been neglected of proper maintenance and service.
*Consignment pianos are not considered part of the standard inventory.
**Some purchases may be prorated, reduced or excluded if there is excessive wear or neglect of proper maintenance.