Certified Used...To a Standard
Our used pianos must pass both structure and tuning inspections before we begin work or even consider reselling them. We know pianos and know that our customers trust us to properly rebuild the piano they are considering purchasing from us - regardless of their budget. Our service center staff regulate and replace worn action parts and align and balance the piano action for proper touch. We remove entire case parts for a thorough inspection of the posts, soundboard, harp and bridges and finish up by detailing the case to enhance its original cabinet design. Experience the Piano Solutions difference!
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||No|
When you purchase a piano from the Piano Solutions standard inventory*, you are automatically enrolled in our Trade-Up Program. This allows you to trade in your piano for credit toward your next piano purchase. The trade-in credit is generally valued at the full price** of the original piano purchase.
- Lifetime Trade-Up for New and Used Acoustic Pianos
- Three-Year Trade-Up for New and Used Digital Pianos
Certain restrictions apply:
- Only the purchaser of the original piano qualifies for the credit.
- The trade-up credit must be applied toward the purchase of a new or used piano that costs at least double the price of the original purchase.
- Pianos must be part of the company’s standard inventory to qualify for the trade-in credit.
- The trade-in credit may be prorated or reduced in value if the trade-in piano has had excessive wear or been neglected of proper maintenance and service.
*Consignment pianos are not considered part of the standard inventory.
**Some purchases may be prorated, reduced or excluded if there is excessive wear or neglect of proper maintenance.