Casio PX-160 88 key stage piano with sustain pedal, power supply and music desk. With nearly 300 pianos on our showroom floor, we have a piano for most every need and budget! You can feel confident in your purchase with Piano Solutions. Our used instruments first go through our shop where they are cleaned and serviced before being placed on our showroom floor. They also come with a warranty and our Three-year Full Trade-up Program. Additionally, we can arrange delivery, moving and storage in a climate-controlled environment.
|Manufacturer Part Number||N/A|
|Number of keys||88|
|Number of Voices (Sounds)||No|
|Number of Effects||No|
|Number of Speakers||No|
|Key Action Type||Hammer Weighted|
|Number of Audio Inputs||No|
|Audio Input Types||No|
|Number of Audio Outputs||No|
|Audio Output Types||No|
|Number of Pedals||No|
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||$899.00|
When you purchase a piano from the Piano Solutions standard inventory*, you are automatically enrolled in our Trade-Up Program. This allows you to trade in your piano for credit toward your next piano purchase. The trade-in credit is generally valued at the full price** of the original piano purchase.
- Lifetime Trade-Up for New and Used Acoustic Pianos
- Three-Year Trade-Up for New and Used Digital Pianos
Certain restrictions apply:
- Only the purchaser of the original piano qualifies for the credit.
- The trade-up credit must be applied toward the purchase of a new or used piano that costs at least double the price of the original purchase.
- Pianos must be part of the company’s standard inventory to qualify for the trade-in credit.
- The trade-in credit may be prorated or reduced in value if the trade-in piano has had excessive wear or been neglected of proper maintenance and service.
*Consignment pianos are not considered part of the standard inventory.
**Some purchases may be prorated, reduced or excluded if there is excessive wear or neglect of proper maintenance.