Designed to combine the advantages of digital technology with the traditional sound and feel of acoustic pianos, the new Grand Hybrid pianos deliver an experience like that of a grand piano including the tones, keys, and playing comfort.
Casio’s new AiR Grand Sound Source faithfully recreates the complex, multi-faceted sound of an acoustic piano. Every aspect, including sympathetic string resonance, damper resonance, key-off response, and mechanical sound has been reproduced. It includes recreations of three legendary grand pianos, each with a rich history: the Berlin Grand, known for its elegant, clear sound and melodic color; the Hamburg Grand, which delivers gorgeous, versatile tone with evocative string resonance; and the Vienna Grand, which provides a stately and expressive sound with a wide tonal palette. Several preset configurations of these pianos are included, along with other essential instruments. The Berlin Grand sound was developed in collaboration with C. Bechstein, a piano maker with a history of over 160 years.
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||No|
When you purchase a piano from the Piano Solutions standard inventory*, you are automatically enrolled in our Trade-Up Program. This allows you to trade in your piano for credit toward your next piano purchase. The trade-in credit is generally valued at the full price** of the original piano purchase.
- Lifetime Trade-Up for New and Used Acoustic Pianos
- Three-Year Trade-Up for New and Used Digital Pianos
Certain restrictions apply:
- Only the purchaser of the original piano qualifies for the credit.
- The trade-up credit must be applied toward the purchase of a new or used piano that costs at least double the price of the original purchase.
- Pianos must be part of the company’s standard inventory to qualify for the trade-in credit.
- The trade-in credit may be prorated or reduced in value if the trade-in piano has had excessive wear or been neglected of proper maintenance and service.
*Consignment pianos are not considered part of the standard inventory.
**Some purchases may be prorated, reduced or excluded if there is excessive wear or neglect of proper maintenance.